Celebrate the 22nd Annual Chicago Half Marathon & 5K on Sunday, September 23!
Centered around Chicago’s historic Jackson Park, this epic event will have you traverses the streets around Hyde Park and the Museum of Science and Industry before winding on to traffic-free Lake Shore Drive. Register today and receive a commemorative shirt, legendary finisher medal and access to the finish festival featuring live music, Lagunitas and more.
This year’s Chicago Half Marathon & 5K will host the USA Track & Field Illinois Association Half Marathon Championship.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Half Marathon Shirt (Female)
5K Shirt (Male)
- Gender-specific tech running shirt (2017 pictured above)
- Huge custom finishers medal worthy of Chicago’s “big shoulders” (2017 Series Challenge & Finisher medal)
- On course-entertainment including groups ranging from DJ’s to school groups and local bands
- 10 aid stations with hydration and restrooms
- Digital photo services provided by our race partner, Athlinks
- Access to our epic Finish Festival at Jackson Park
- Awards for top three runners in each age group
Finisher Shirt Front
Finisher Shirt Back
- March 22, 2018
- September 27, 2017The Chicagoland Run Club Challenge is a club incentive program created with the goal of building more meaningful relationships with […]
- September 27, 2017I remember it like it was yesterday. I had never experienced such a sense of pure, ecstatic joy up until […]
This great race experience is made possible in part by our generous sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team.