Life Time Chicago Half Pre-Race Party
The party has arrived. Give a warm, Second City welcome to the Life Time Chicago Half Pre-Race Party! Before you run through Chicago’s historic Southside, stop by the Pre-Race Party to experience live music, food and beverages, and plenty of running gear and accessories to get you ready for race day. Come for Packet Pickup, stay for the party.
Location & Schedule
More than your traditional Packet Pickup, Chi Half athletes (+ friends/family) can look forward to:
- MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT, featuring live music and motivational content to get you race day ready.
- FOOD AND DRINKS, including beer and non-alcoholic options for purchase.
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES
- Unique SPONSOR ACTIVATIONS from leading outdoor/running brands, vendors and exhibitors.
Gather your crew and turn race day into race weekend. Who’s ready to join the Chicago-style party this fall?
Packet Pickup Information
Dynamic bib assignment will be conducted at Packet Pickup.
What does this mean?
Athletes will receive their bib number at the point of picking up their race packet. Corral placement is done by estimated finishing time. Your corral letter will be shown on a sticker that is placed on your bib at the point of pickup.
Any request to move to a faster corral or to switch race distances must be made at the Solutions kiosk during Packet Pickup. Be sure to review your corral before leaving Packet Pickup.
*5K athletes will be self-seeded based on their provided run time.
- All participants must pick up their race bib during one of the Packet Pickup times, unless they purchase either the Race Day Will Call or Athlete Packet Mailing option.
- Participants must bring a photo ID to pick up their race packet. Participants may pick up on behalf of their friends/family by presenting a copy of the participant’s photo ID. A digital photo on a cell phone will suffice.
- Participants will receive their race goody bag, filled with their race bib with timing chip attached, safety pins and race shirt.
- Those who wish to exchange shirt sizes may do so at the Results Tent on Race Day, subject to available sizes. Shirt exchange will only be available after Will Call Packet Pick Up is over.
- Important: Participants must complete the medical information on the back of the bib – which must be worn on race day.
NOTE: There is NO Race Day Packet Pick Up for those who did not purchase Race Day Will Call. Please plan accordingly.
Alternative Packet Pickup Options
Athlete Packet Mailing
Athlete Packet Mailing option will open when registration opens in early January 2024.
Race morning Will Call option will open when registration opens in early January 2024.