The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is comprised of 2 events; Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon and the HOKA ONE ONE Chicago Half Marathon. Both events are signature events produced by Life Time and their Chicago based production team.
Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement in taking part in our two Chicago races with the 26.2 Challenge award.
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
You can register for both events using the link below.
- Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon – May 17, 2020
- HOKA ONE ONE Chicago Half Marathon – September 27, 2020
HOW TO REGISTER
- I already registered for the 2020 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon event. What do I do now?
To be entered into the Series Challenge, you must register for both events using the same full name (no nicknames, middle names, etc.) and the same email address for each race. You will automatically be enrolled in the Challenge as long as your information matches for both races so it’s okay to register for the races separately.
- I have not registered for the 2020 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon event.
You must register for the 2020 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon under the same name and email address in order to be added to the Series Challenge.
- Can I register for both events at the same time?