The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is comprised of 2 events; Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon and the Chicago Half Marathon Presented by MY FIT KEY. Both events are signature events produced by Life Time and their Chicago based production team.
Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement in taking part in our two Chicago races with the 26.2 Challenge award.
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
- Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon – May 19, 2019
- Chicago Half Marathon presented by MY FIT KEY – September 29, 2019
HOW TO REGISTER
- I already registered for the 2019 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon event. What do I do now?
Register for the 2019 Chicago Half Marathon. Please make sure to register using the same email you used for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon event. We’ll add you to the Chicagoland Half Marathon Series 26.2 Challenge.
- I have not registered for the 2019 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon event.
At this time, the 2019 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon is closed. You will not be able to register for this race until October 15.
- Can I register for both events at the same time? Yes, you may! 2019 Series registration will open on October 15, 2018.