Race Day Transportation
Give yourself some peace of mind on race morning by taking advantage of any of the following transportation options for race day
RACE DAY SHUTTLE
The first 3,000 athletes to opt-into receiving complimentary race day shuttle service during their registration can choose from the following convenient Chicago locations:
- Millennium Park (Corner of Randolph & Michigan)
- Belmont (Red/Brown Line L Station): 945 W. Belmont Avenue Chicago, IL 60657
Shuttles will depart starting at 4:45 a.m. sharp. Please make sure to arrive no later than 4:45 a.m. as busses will depart as soon as they are filled. All shuttles scheduled to arrive at Jackson Park by 6:15 a.m. Return shuttles are provided from the finish.
Please note: You will be prompted to select your shuttle during registration.
Millennium Park Station
The shuttle service for “Millennium Park” will load participants from the corner of Michigan & Randolph St.
Pick up location is conveniently located within walking distance of:
- METRA – Millennium Station (Michigan & Washington St.)
- Closest Red Line – Lake (State & Benton Pl.)
- Closest Blue Line – Washington (Washington & N. Dearborn St.)
Millennium Station Map
The shuttle service for “Belmont” will load participants from the corner of Wilton & Belmont Ave.
The Belmont Station houses the Red / Purple / Brown lines.
Belmont Station Map
METRA Rail (METRA ELECTRIC LINE)
METRA’s Electric Line is a convenient and affordable option for your race day transportation needs!
There are many trains which depart from Millennium Station (at Randolph Street and Michigan Avenue) and arrive at 63rd Street Station (less than a half mile from the race venue) race morning. Standard rates apply and tickets may be purchased at the Millennium Station ticket windows. You have the option of a one-way ticket or $10 Weekend Pass, which is good for the whole weekend.
Please visit metrarail.com for details. You can pre-purchase your Metra tickets on the Ventra App, available for download at the Apple Store or Google Play.
Trains TO Race:
Depart from Millennium Station and arrive at 63rd St. Station
- #8301: Depart 4:40 a.m., Arrive 4:58 a.m.
- #UP01: Depart 5:45 a.m., Arrive 6:10 a.m. *
- #803: Depart 6:10 a.m., Arrive 6:28 a.m.
- #8305: Depart 6:40 a.m., Arrive 6:58 a.m. (5K Participants only)
Each of the above trains are flag stop which means passengers must notify the conductor for drop-off at these stop locations.
*#UP01 was added just for our race! This train is the best option to take in order to ensure on-time arrival for half marathon race start.
Trains FROM Race:
Depart from 63rd St. Station and arrive at Millennium Station
- #8310: Depart 9:57 a.m., Arrive 10:16 a.m.
- #UP02 Depart 10:15 a.m., Arrive 10:40 a.m.
- #810: Depart 10:27 a.m., Arrive 10:49 a.m.
- #8314: Depart 11:57 p.m., Arrive 12:16 p.m.
- #814: Depart 12:27 p.m., Arrive 12:49 p.m.
Each of the above are flag stops which means passengers on platform must be visible to the conductor in order for the train to stop for pick-up.
Ride Your Bike
Bike parking will be available in the post-race area in Jackson Park. Look for bike parking racks on the tennis courts at the southeast corner of Hayes, near the Start Corrals. Please plan to lock up your bike while you participate or leave unattended.