Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement in taking part in our two Chicago races with the 26.2 Challenge award.
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
For additional questions, please contact our Athlete Services Team firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 404-2281.
- Chicago Spring Half Marathon – May 20, 2018
- Chicago Half Marathon presented by My Fit Key – September 23, 2018
HOW TO REGISTER
- I already registered for the 2018 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon event. What do I do now?
Register for the 2018 Byline Bank Chicago Half Marathon. Please make sure to register using the same email you used for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon event. We’ll add you to the Chicagoland Half Marathon Series 26.2 Challenge.
- I have not registered for the 2018 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon event.
At this time, the 2018 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon is sold out. You will not be able to register for this race to complete the 2018 Chicagoland Half Marathon Series 26.2 Challenge.
- Can I register for both events at the same time? Yes, you may! 2019 Series registration will open on October 15, 2018.
- How do I confirm I am in contention for the Series?S
So long as you are registered for both events, whether individually or through the Series registration link, you are in contention. We will post contention rosters periodically leading up to the event.
- I registered for both events but was unable to attend the Spring event. Do I still get my 26.2 Challenge Finisher Medal?
Only official finishers from both events will receive the 26.2 Challenge Finisher Medal. It does not suffice to simply be registered. Yes, we verify results for both events.
- I registered for the 2017 Chicago Half Marathon and the 2018 Chicago Spring Half Marathon. Does this count for contention?
Unfortunately, it does not. The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is based on a calendar year. Thus, the 2018 Series accounts for the 2018 Chicago Spring Half Marathon (May 20) and the 2018 Chicago Half Marathon (Sept. 23)