Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement in taking part in our two Chicago races with the 26.2 Challenge award.
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
For additional questions, please contact our Athlete Services Team email@example.com or call (773) 404-2281.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR 2017 SERIES FINISHERS
2017 Series Finishers can download their custom 2017 Series Finisher Certificate here.
- Chicago Spring Half Marathon - May 20, 2018
- Chicago Half Marathon - September 23, 2018
HOW TO REGISTER
- I already registered for the 2018 Chicago Spring Half event. What do I do now?
Registration for the 2018 Chicago Half Marathon will open exclusively for 2017 Finishers. Please make sure to register using the same email you used for the Spring event.
- I have not registered for the 2018 Chicago Spring Half event. Can I register for both events at the same time?
Yes, you may! 2018 Series registration will open on October 15.
- How do I confirm I am in contention for the Series?
So long as you are registered for both events, whether individually or through the Series registration link, you are in contention. We will post contention rosters periodically leading up to the event.
- I registered for both events but was unable to attend the Spring event. Do I still get my 26.2 Challenge Finisher Medal?
Only finishers from both events will receive the 26.2 Challenge Finisher Medal. It does not suffice to simply be registered. Yes, we verify results for both events.
- I registered for the 2017 Chicago Half Marathon and the 2018 Chicago Spring Half Marathon. Does this count for contention?
Unfortunately, it does not. The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is based on a calendar year. Thus, the 2018 Series accounts for the 2018 Chicago Spring Half Marathon (May 20) and the 2018 Chicago Half Marathon (Sept. 23)