Expo Exhibitor Information
The Hyundai Hope on Wheels Health & Fitness Expo promises to provide the best opportunity to promote and market your company’s products and services in the greater Chicago area. The expo is held in conjunction with the 17th Annual Chicago Half Marathon with an expected 16,000 participants. The scenic 13.1-mile course will start and finish in Jackson Park and showcase the south lakefront and the Jackson Park Golf Course.
The Hyundai Hope on Wheels Health & Fitness Expo will take place on September 6 and 7, 2013 at the historic Navy Pier in Chicago. The Expo will serve as the pick-up location for Race numbers, t-shirts and Goodie Bags for all participants. Participants must visit the Expo to pickup their bib numbers, as there is no Race Day pickup. Plan now to be involved and catch all the excitement of the Chicago Half Marathon and the Hyundai Hope on Wheels Health & Fitness Expo
To view the 2013 floorplan and expo layout, please click here.
2012 Participant Demographics
18,296 registered participants (half marathon and Hyundai Hope On Wheels 5K)
58% Female, 42% Male
50 States represented
Friday and Saturday, September 6 - 7, 2013
Set-up: Thursday: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tear Down: All exhibitors must have their booths dismantled and removed from the hall by 11:59 p.m. Saturday.
600 East Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
10'x10' Corner Booth..............$1,400
10'x20' Double Corner Booth....$2,700
Additional booth configurations are available upon request.
** If you are interested in booths larger than 10x10, please contact Jim Furuya prior to registering for your booth online to receive the multiple booth discount codes.
Booth price includes:
· Booths are 10’x10’. Refer to the Expo Hall Floor Plan for details
· Booth package includes a 6’ draped table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket
· 7”x 44” booth ID sign
· Opportunity to have a live URL link in the online Expo layout map
· Opportunity to have company logo on the online Expo layout map
· Any additional equipment or utilities must be arranged at exhibitor’s cost.
Navy Pier is a Chicagoland Union Facility, and the Chicago Half Marathon must follow the Rules and Regulations of the Union contracts. Exhibitors are permitted to carry small packages into the hall from the parking garage in one trip without the use of wheeled carts or dollies. Exhibitors are not permitted to hand carry items from the loading dock to your booth.
The material handling fee covering the load-in and load-out of materials from the dock to your booth will be $tbd per c.w.t. (hundred lbs.) and advance shipments for $tbd per c.w.t. See the decorator kit for more information regarding freight charges.
For any additional information call Jim Furuya at (800)596-5990. You may also contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booth fee reserves each booth. Final payment is due August 17, 2013.
An exhibitor will not be at liberty to cancel or withdraw their application once it has been confirmed by the Chicago Half Marathon.
Expo booth registration for the 2013 Hyundai Hope on Wheels Health and Fitness Expo has been automated by BoothBoss®.
How to reserve your booth space for the 2013 Hyundai Hope On Wheels Health and Fitness Expo:
- Click here to access the live expo layout.
- Explore the available booth choices by scrolling over each booth. A pop-up window will show details about each booth’s pricing and availability. Use the slide bar at the top left of the map to zoom in; click and drag to shift the map’s position on your screen.
- Click on your desired booth, and then click the “checkout” button to reserve. Repeat until you have reserved the desired number of booths to complete your space. If you are purchasing multiple booths or are a non-profit, please contact (800) 596-5990 or email email@example.com to receive your discount code prior to reserving your booths.
- Fill out the information on the checkout page and click “submit”. You will have the option of paying by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express) or by e-check. You may pay your balance in full or in two installments with the final installment due August 17, 2013 (the BoothBoss system will automatically charge your credit card you used for the initial payment).
- If paying by check, please download the registration form below. On-line booth prices and discounts are valid for on-line purchases only.
The information you enter under “Products and Services” will appear in the pop-up window anytime others view your booth.